Copyright 2011 Noel M. Izon
How to Make Tax-Deductible Contributions
Our fiscal sponsor for “An Open Door” is the DC Asian Pacific American Film, Inc. They have been in existence for over 12 years and is one of the leading supporters of APA films and filmmakers in the nation’s capital.
To make a donation, please make out a check to DC APA Film Inc. with “An Open Door” marked in the memo section of your check and send it to the address below. All donations are tax-deductible to the maximum extent allowed by law.
“The mission of the DC APA Film Inc. is to bring attention to the creative output from Asian Pacific American (APA) communities and encourage the artistic development of APA films in the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan region.”
Since 2000, DC Asian Pacific American Film, Inc. (APA Film) a nonprofit, tax-exempt charity under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, has produced an annual film festival based in Washington, D.C. devoted to film and media arts made by and/or about Americans of Asian Pacific Islander descent and other Asian diasporic groups from around the world.
As a tax-exempt charity the value of goods, services, and benefits received in exchange for support is determined by APA Film. Any contribution above that amount is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
1. To raise public awareness of APA media arts
2. To encourage and promote the artistic development of APA media artists
3. To provide arts education opportunities, with particular outreach to APA youth and young adults
4. To raise awareness and act as a catalyst for the discussion of issues affecting APA communities
5. To bring diverse people together, to promote artistic and social interactions
6. To sponsor a DC APA Film Festival annually
Contact DC APA Film, Inc.
APA Film, Inc
1380 Monroe St NW, #506
Washington, DC 20010